Since 1924, D’Alessandro shipping agency in Tunisia has developed experience and know-how in the handling of dry, liquid bulk carriers and tanker vessels in all important ports located in Tunisia.
With its 90 years expertise in agency and shipping services, D’Alessandro can take in charge efficiently all the aspects and operations covered by a Tramp Vessel Agency ensuring to ship owners but also Operators & Charters a faster turnaround of vessels, bunker arrangements, stores, spares, repairs, attending to crew etc. As a shipping agent, we can also provide protecting agency service to Tramp vessels reaching Tunisian ports.
D’Alessandro shipping agency provides the following project cargo / heavy lift services:
- Transit calls
- Vessel husbandry
- Pre-arrival set ups
- Crew changes
- Ships spares delivery
- Ships accounting
- Refuse removal
- Luggage handling
- Immigration and visa requirements
- Medical evacuations.
Furthermore, D’Alessandro is a recognized member of Multiport and Bimco : we ensure to our customers and partners efficiency and professionalism while we guarantee that we make sure that a ship in port receives the relevant and adequate assistance.
As a shipping agent, we determine and identify the types of services needed by a ship or a cargo located in our area of operation and intervention.
Ship related services :
- Port entry formalities: Assistance of bulk/tanker vessels, including co-ordination between Port
- Authorities and receivers for quick berthing and turnaround.
- Arranging fenders,
- Gangways and other access points needed by the ship,
- Supply of bunkers fresh water,
- Provisions and ship stores
- Prepare statements of fact, time sheets, etc...
Cargo services :
- Getting a suitable berth without any delay,
- Stevedoring & Cargo Handling Services. Providing Forklifts, Cranes, Trailers, Trucks etc.
- Loading and discharging supervision making arrangements for stevedoring,
- Liaison with cargo interests (shippers in case of loading & receivers in case of discharging) for expeditious cargo work, making arrangements for inland haulage, customs clearance for cargo and Warehousing and Lay down etc.
Shipping company related services during the port stay include:
- Crew change assistance
- Cash to master
- Medical assistance ,
- Provide assistance to Master,
- Collection / delivery of crew mail.
- Final Disbursement Accounts
- Daily activity report and timely information to the Principals about the progress of events when the ship is in our Agency under our care.
Online Enquiry form for proforma disbursment account